Exam - Sensor fusion, TSRT14The 4 hour exam is in written form and has 4 questions (with sub-questions) giving a total score of at most 40 points.
Allowed ToolsThe following tools are allowed at the exam;
- The course book: Statistical Sensor Fusion by F. Gustafsson
Furthermore, the following is available in digital form during the exam:
- Lecture slides; available from
- Signal and Systems toolbox manual; available
General AdviceThe first and foremost advice for the exam in the Sensor Fusion course is to read through all exercises and prioritize the questions before getting started.
The following advice help you present your solutions in a way that maximizes your score, as it makes it easier to see that you know what you are doing:
- Make sure to motive every step of your solution carefully!
- Comment nontrivial steps in any code you write; including model choices and tuning.
- Put code for each exercise on a separate printout and keep all related papers related to the exercise (hand written material, code, and plots) together when you turn in your solution.
Informationsansvarig: Gustaf Hendeby
Senast uppdaterad: 2018-11-04