Sensor fusion, TSRT14 Period VT2, 2018
- Aug 22, 2018: Today's exam and suggested solutions have been posted to the homepage.
- June 14, 2018: The solutions to the 2018-05-31 exam have been slightly updated as a result of the exam correction process.
- May 31, 2018: Today's exam and suggested solutions have been posted to the homepage.
- May 27, 2018: The SigSys toolbox have been updated with a bug fix. The new version has been uploaded to the website and installed in the computer labs. Make sure to update your installation too. the new version can be found here.
- May 27, 2018: The solution for the exercise 2c in the 2016-08-17 exam has been updated.
- May 25, 2018: The solution for the exercise 2 in the 2017-10-27 exam has been updated.
- May 20, 2018: As part of the last lecture I have arranged for visitors from local companies that make heavy use of sensor fusion to come visit and talk about how they use the things we have talked about in the course. The first guest talk will given by Rickard Karlsson from Nira Dynamics, his talk will focus on localization without GPS using, measurements anyhow available in the car combined with map information. The second presentation will be from Thomas Svantesson and Mathias Hallmén, Veoneer (used to be a part of Autoliv). Their focus will be target tracking for support systems in cars. Welcome!
- May 20, 2018: The lecture slides for lecture 10 have been updated.
- April 24, 2018: The lecture slides for lecture 9 have been updated.
- April 23, 2018: The lecture slides for lecture 8 have been updated.
- April 17, 2018: The lecture slides for lecture 7 have been updated.
- April 11, 2018: Helpdesk hours for lab 1 has been organized. Until the first deadline for the report in lab 1, Parinaz will be available in her office Tuesdays 15-17 and Thursdays 10-12 to answer questions. Find her office in the B-building (room 2A:511, entrance B27, take the first right, bottom floor). Good luck with the lab work, and make sure not to delay it until the last minute.
- April 10, 2018: The lecture slides for lectures 5 and 6 have been updated.
- March 25, 2018: The lecture slides for lecture 4 has been updated.
- March 20, 2018: The lab manual for lab 1 has been updated to reflect that we are using 8 microphones, not 7.
- March 18, 2018: The lecture slides for the first 3 lectures have been updated.
- March 13, 2018: The course information on the main page has been finalized.
- March 2, 2018: During the past year we have been working on an
updated version of the course book, which has resulted in the 3rd
edition of the book which we hope will be available week 11:
Statistical Sensor Fusion. Fredrik Gustafsson. Studentlitteratur, 2018, Third Edition. ISBN: 9789144127248
The exercise book has not been updated.
The third edition of the course book is essentially the same as the second version, but it includes the errata of the second edition and some clarifications. If you have already acquired the course book you will be fine, but please have a look at the errata.
If you plan to buy a new book, make sure it is the 3rd edition to get all the fixes.
Informationsansvarig: Gustaf Hendeby
Senast uppdaterad: 2018-09-25