LaboratoriesThe course has 3 compulsory laboratories.
Organization:All labs should be carried out in pairs, but if you prefer to work alone that can be accepted for this year (2022) if space allows.
- Lab 1: Multivariable regulator
- Lab pm
- Where: Laboteket (RT3)
- Sessions: (8 places each)
- Monday February 21st, 17:15-21.
- Tuesday February 22nd, 13:15-17.
- Tuesday February 22nd, 17:15-21.
- Wednesday February 23rd, 13:15-17.
- Wednesday February 23rd, 17:15-21 (use only if all other slots are fully booked)
- Registration: Lisam
- The preparation is evaluated with a "dugga" at the begin of the session.
- Evaluation: the lab is evaluated on the spot by the lab assistant.
- Lab 2: Robust control design for the JAS 39 Gripen.
- Lab pm
- Code skeleton for the preparatory tasks
- Code for the lab
- This lab has extensive preparatory tasks which will be evaluated before the lab takes place, on Monday February 28th. Registrer for this preparatory evaluation on LISAM.
- Carry out the lab: after the evaluation of the preparatory exercises you are free to do the lab by yourself in the ISY computer rooms. The following rooms are booked:
- Asgard on Tuesday March 1st, 17:15-21:00 (a lab assistant will be available in the first 2 hours).
- Olympen on Wednesday March 2nd, 17:15-21:00.
- Evaluation: Olympen on Thursday March 3rd, 8:15-10:00
- Lab 3: Stability analysis and regulation of a nonlinear system.
Informationsansvarig: Claudio Altafini
Senast uppdaterad: 2022-08-25