Gives the fundamental theory of identification of dynamical systems, i.e. how to use measured input-output data to build mathematical models, typically in terms of differential or difference equations.
Every 2 years.
Current Information for Spring 2016The course will start on Wednesday January 13 at 13.15 in Algoritmen.
Basic undergraduate courses in statistics, signals and systems. Examples: TAMS08, TSRT12, TAMS45 or TSIT64, TSRT64
- The mathematical foundations of System Identification
- Non-parametric techniques
- Parametrizations and model structures
- Parameter estimation
- Asymptotic statistical theory
- User choices
- Experimental design
- Choice of model structure
L. Ljung: System Identification: Theory for the User. Prentice Hall 1999, 2nd ed
Informationsansvarig: Lennart Ljung
Senast uppdaterad: 2019-01-14