9hp (+3hp for an optional project).
The course covers fundamental theory and methods for identification of dynamical systems, i.e. how to use measured input-output data to build mathematical models, typically in terms of differential or difference equations.
Every 2 years.
Information for Fall 2022
The course will start on November 3 at 10:15-12:00 in the large conference room in Visionen.
Basic undergraduate courses in statistics, stochastic processes and signals and systems.
- The mathematical foundations of system identification
- Non-parametric techniques
- Parametrizations and model structures
- Parameter estimation
- Asymptotic statistical theory
- User choices
- Experimental design
- Choice of model structure
L. Ljung: System Identification: Theory for the User. Prentice Hall 1999, 2nd ed
Informationsansvarig: Martin Enqvist
Senast uppdaterad: 2023-02-06