ERNSI Workshop 2015: Program
The workshop will start with dinner on September 20 and end after lunch on September 23.
The workshop program is available here.
Invited speaker: Ola Härkegård (Saab Aeronautics): System identification taking off - Applications to rotorcraft control
Tutorial: Pawel Wachel (Wroclaw University of Technology): From Volterra series through block-oriented approach to Volterra series
Tutorial: Håkan Hjalmarsson (KTH Royal Institute of Technology): Average risk minimization in impulse response estimation
9 regular talks
4 poster sessions (55 posters in total)
Social program: The social program includes a visit to the Grimeton Radio Station.
Some presentation files are available here. Please contact the speaker directly if you are interested in one of the other talks.
- Giulio Bottegal: Combining kernel-based methods and the EM method for structured system identification
- Alexander Medvedev: Nonlinear identification of individualized drug effect models of the neuromuscular blockade in anesthesia
- Kristiaan Pelckmans: NucID: A direct approach to SYSID using nuclear norms
- Cristian R. Rojas: A critical view on benchmarks based on randomly generated systems
- Maarten Schoukens: Challenging ourselves: Three benchmarks for nonlinear system identification
- Pawel Wachel: From Volterra series through block-oriented approach to Volterra series
Informationsansvarig: Martin Enqvist
Senast uppdaterad: 2022-06-23